Age Criteria for Admission
- Nursery: The child should be 3+ on 31st March of the corresponding year.
- LKG: The child should be 4+ on 31st March of the corresponding year.
- UKG: The child should be 5+ on 31st March of the corresponding year.
- Class I: The child should be 6+ on 31st March of the corresponding year.
- Likewise will be the criteria for rest of the higher classes.
Registration & Admission
Registration forms duly completed/filled in all respects along with the certified photocopy of the birth certificate and certified photocopy of marks sheet of the class last attended, to be submitted at the School Administrative Office between 9 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. on all working days. There will be a pre-admission written test from class III onwards. Those candidates who clear the written test will be called for interaction.
Both the parents should be present at the time of interaction. Based on the observation, admission test, interaction and other admission criteria, the school reserves the right to admit students who are found to be fit for the admission. In all the matters related to admission the decision of the Pro-vice Chairperson shall be abiding.
Cost of Registration Form
The registration form is available at School Office on all working days with cash/ online payment of Rs. 2000/- for Delhi Public School Dehradun.
NONE OF THE FEE IS REFUNDABLE.
Parents have to give at least one month’s notice for withdrawal of their wards/failing which a month’s fee or as applicable, in lieu of notice will be charged.
Rules & Regulations in case of absence
- 75% attendance is compulsory for all students to appear in the final examination held towards the end of the academic session.
- No leave of absence is granted except on an application by parents or guardians for plausible reasons only.
- Repeated absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than six consecutive days, renders the student liable to have his/her name struck off the roll. Re-admission may be granted only on payment of fresh admission fee at the discretion of the Principal.
- A student returning to school after suffering from an infectious or contagious disease should produce a doctor’s certificate, permitting him/her to attend the school.
- Holiday dates are issued well in advance and we would ask that children are withdrawn from school time only when it is unavoidable. It is crucially important to attend as much schooling as possible. Parents are requested to submit a leave application in the instance of child being absent from school. No child is allowed to leave the school during school hours, without a note of request from parents duly signed by the principal.